Tony explains the influence of hip hop on his music.
We are continuing to redevelop the Rhythm Changes website as a jazz research portal for European jazz researchers. Please bear with us as we populate the site, and sign up or visit us again to see how we are getting on. If you have some material or feature you think we should be including, do get in touch.
On Twitter @rhythmchanges
- RT @TonyWhyton: You can register for the #JazzUtopia event @MyBCU here https://t.co/ynj42FBgdn & find out more via the @rhythmchanges website #Jazz,
- RT @TonyWhyton: Loving the @rhythmchanges conference bag for #JazzUtopia @myBCUresearch @BirmCons @wvandeleur #AcademicAccessories https://t.co/oublrKPJwp,
- RT @JazzResearchBCU: Registration is open for the 4th @rhythmchanges conference, Jazz Utopia, @MyBCU 14 - 17 Apr 2016 https://t.co/fY0Y9in1Fc,
- RT @TonyWhyton: Take a look at the draft programme for @rhythmchanges April 14-17 https://t.co/XGNZo8E6ir Do join us! #JazzUtopia @myBCUresearch,
- RT @TonyWhyton: I wonder what the @rhythmchanges bag will look like this year? #JazzUtopia https://t.co/MVgzazqVQZ https://t.co/B5CKsVh7A3,
- RT @CHIMEproject: Want to know more about the ideas behind the @CHIMEproject logo? @wvandeleur explains https://t.co/gYo8Sz87r7 https://t.co/tIlHbQABCD,
- RT @CHIMEproject: Report on @CHIMEproject involvement @LondonJazzFest feat. @nickgebhardt66 @wvandeleur @Beth_Perry_SURF @profofpop https://t.co/iS7x7ICXL1,
Tag cloudAHRC Amsterdam Anne award Birmingham City University Black British Jazz Britain 1 Call for Papers collectives Concert Conference convention Cultural Dynamics Django Bates; Dubber embodiment English clture EU Culture Programme festivals funding George hashtag HERA Internet Jazz and National Identities Jazz Cultures jazz utopia knowledge exchange LICA Media MediaCityUK music documentary Paul Floyd Blake photography Rhythm Changes Ronald Radano Rotterdam Steven Feld The New Thing Tony trade fair Twitter USA Vienna Walter van de Leur
2016 conference tweets
Brought to you by…
Rhythm Changes was originally financially supported by the HERA Joint Research Programme which is co-funded by AHRC, AKA, DASTI, ETF, FNR, FWF, HAZU, IRCHSS, MHEST, NWO, RANNIS, RCN, VR and The European Community FP7 2007-2013, under the Socio-economic Sciences and Humanities programme.