We are continuing to redevelop the Rhythm Changes website as a jazz research portal for European jazz researchers. Please bear with us as we populate the site, and sign up or visit us again to see how we are getting on. If you have some material or feature you think we should be including, do get in touch.
On Twitter @rhythmchanges
- RT @george_mckay: CFP for our 5th @rhythmchanges international jazz studies 2017 conference is now online. Theme: #resoundingjazz… https://t.co/FtDA4CHgPq,
- RT @CTackley: CFP: @rhythmchanges Re/Sounding Jazz, Amsterdam, 31 Aug-3 Sept https://t.co/Dv9zqHUhht Deadline 1 March 2017 @royalmusical @AMS_musicology,
- RT @TonyWhyton: @eurojazz50 @rhythmchanges @EdinburghJazz #eurojazz16 https://t.co/oY0phs5eqF,
- RT @festival_impact: Our own @georgemckay_ chairing a panel on networks and scenes in European jazz @eurojazz50 https://t.co/XvK0UBa6vT,
- RT @wvandeleur: @LondonJazz @edcswansea @nickgebhardt66 @TonyWhyton Fifth Rhythm Changes Conference, Amsterdam Aug. 31-Sept. 3, 2017. @rhythmchanges,
- RT @CHIMEproject: '@jazzfest celebrates local traditions, but has become a locus of newly created & invented traditions itself' https://t.co/xj6QAgoMo0 #Jazz,
- RT @CHIMEproject: See our new blog - @wvandeleur discusses @jazzfest, its heritage, rituals and tradition https://t.co/pljJigCYjZ #NewOrleans #Jazz #Heritage,
Tag cloudAHRC Amsterdam Amsterdam Conservatory Anne award Birmingham City University Black British Jazz Britain 1 Call for Papers collectives Concert Conference convention Cultural Dynamics Django Bates; Dubber embodiment English clture EU Culture Programme festivals funding George HERA Internet Jazz and National Identities Jazz Cultures jazz utopia knowledge exchange LICA Media MediaCityUK music documentary Paul Floyd Blake photography Rhythm Changes Ronald Radano Rotterdam Steven Feld The New Thing Tony trade fair Twitter USA Vienna Walter van de Leur
Brought to you by…
Rhythm Changes was originally financially supported by the HERA Joint Research Programme which is co-funded by AHRC, AKA, DASTI, ETF, FNR, FWF, HAZU, IRCHSS, MHEST, NWO, RANNIS, RCN, VR and The European Community FP7 2007-2013, under the Socio-economic Sciences and Humanities programme.